- Provisional data is updated every day at approximately 5:00 a.m. When final data is published for the year, the term "provisional" is removed and that data will not change.
- In this system, if there are no values for the field selected, it will not be displayed.
- Where 99999999999 is used as a census tract, it is unknown.
- Use caution when interpreting rates based on small numbers of events. Rates are
considered unstable if they are based on fewer than 5 events or if the denominator
(population at risk) is fewer than 20. Use of this tool is for analytical and statistical
- The total on reports displaying Leading Causes of Death will not match the sum of rankable causes shown on the report.
- HIV/AIDS, Suicide, and Pediatric AIDS data is not available for ZIP codes
- NOT APPLICABLE- All infant deaths prior to 1999 in this application are classified as not applicable.